Skate Slip-On - White
The Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside for Skateboarding
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
Made with classic canvas uppers, the Skate Slip-On gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. From the repositioned DURACAP™ underlays and POPCUSH™ sockliners to the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound, this slip-on skate shoe has been built to withstand daily skateboarding abuse, and keep you comfortable from one session to the next.
Be sure to look for the checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
• INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
• FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
• LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
• POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
• ICONIC STYLING - A mix of 283 g and 6 oz canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Classic Slip-On.